MeterConnex web-based meter reporting software
Connect to your meters anytime, on-line through our MeterConnex web-based meter reporting portal.
MeterConnex combines automated, daily meter interrogation with a web based interface and is geared specifically toward energy consumers, building operators, property managers and LEED consultants.
Meterconnex can be used with electricity, water, gas and thermal meters supplied by QMC and even with systems supplied by other sub-meter venders.
Building Managers are able to access their properties’ meter data for reading, reporting and analysis. MeterConnex offers advanced data reporting and graphing capabilities including co-incidental demand, power factor analysis, load duration and year-to-date analysis.
Tenants are able to access energy usage information and energy profiles for their specific meter(s). They can pinpoint where, when and how much energy is used, identify areas of excessive and/or unnecessary consumption, and track their energy conservation efforts.
Energy managers and consultants can view energy profiles on-line, compare key loads and building performance across a building or entire portfolios, and download all raw meter data into customized Excel or CSV files.
MeterConnex is the most timely and cost-effective method of retrieving and managing meter data. It brings knowledge and control of energy use to you.
- Login as a tenant for information on individual meters or as an administrator to access multiple meters or multiple properties
- Intuitive, customizable Web interface provides users with a full spectrum of analytical tools, such as power usage and consumption reports, multiple graphing features and billing system integration
- Customized reports and data formats available
- Real-time meter reporting available, depending on meters
- Built-in data redundancy ensures that meter readings are accurate and delivered on time
- Application Service Provider (ASP) model requires no in-house IT support
- Fully compatible with Internet Explorer 6.0+, Firefox, Opera and browsers without the need of 3rd party